Eventive is a software-based virtual cinema platform & ticketing system that serves film festivals, theaters, distributors, universities, and other event organizers. Services offered include online virtual film festivals and virtual theatrical releases, physical event ticketing, special event live streaming, and more.
In a new, socially distanced world, Eventive has seen explosive growth as more and more organizations are looking for safe ways to connect with their audience. In light of this growth, we’re looking for individuals who are excited to be a part of a growing industry and experience start-up culture at a totally remote company.
The sales team provides front-line customer service for organizations interested in learning more about the Eventive platform and its capabilities. We’re looking for a positive, energetic, and proactive team member to assist in communicating & coordinating with new leads.
This is a full-time remote position and responsibilities can be performed from anywhere in the world, although applicants must be fluent in the English language. Travel opportunities may arise in the future. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Entry-level sales and customer service including B2B relationship establishment, lead tracking, and data entry
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Eventive platform, its assets, and fee structures
- Ongoing collaboration with Organizer Success & Executive teams to maintain clear and consistent messaging
- Established professionalism while maintaining client relationships
- Ability to conduct sales calls in a professional manner using video at your home
- A team player capable of juggling multiple projects at once
- High-speed internet connection
- Experience with virtual sales or sales pitches conducted in a WFH environment
- Working knowledge of the film industry, specifically film distribution & exhibition
How To Apply
Submit resume & cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the name of the position to which you are applying in the subject line of the email.