Eventive is a software-based virtual cinema platform & ticketing system that serves film festivals, theaters, distributors, universities, and other event organizers. Services offered include online virtual film festivals and virtual theatrical releases, physical event ticketing, special event live streaming, and more.
In a new, socially distanced world, Eventive has seen explosive growth as more and more organizations are looking for safe ways to connect with their audience. In light of this growth, we’re looking for individuals who are excited to be a part of a growing industry and experience start-up culture at a totally remote company.
The Organizer Success team provides front-line customer service for organizations using the Eventive platform including film festivals, cinemas, distributors, and more. We’re looking for a positive, energetic, and proactive team member to assist in communicating & coordinating with Eventive organizers.
This is a full-time remote position and responsibilities can be performed from anywhere in the world, although applicants must be fluent in the English language. Travel opportunities may arise in the future. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Front-line chat support for multiple organizations
- Respond to multiple, simultaneous chat conversations using a mix of saved replies, help articles, and personal messaging in a kind, thoughtful and engaged manner, with a sense of humor
- Connect with a broad range of festival organizers, cinemas, distributors and filmmakers all over the world with a varied grasp of English, some in stressful situations, and maintain grace under pressure
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Eventive platform
- Ongoing collaboration with the full Organizer Success team to maintain clear and consistent messaging, protocols, and policy in our Help Center
- Established professionalism in high stress situations
- Strong interest in helping organizers navigate and learn the Eventive platform
- A team player capable of juggling multiple customer service inquiries at once
- 1+ years of experience using the Eventive platform
- High-speed internet connection
- Night & weekend availability required
- Loves independent film
- Experience with customer service in a WFH environment
- Working knowledge of the film industry, specifically film distribution & exhibition
How To Apply
Submit resume & cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the name of the position to which you are applying in the subject line of the email.