Eventive is a software-based virtual cinema platform & ticketing system that serves film festivals, theaters, distributors, universities, and other event organizers. Services offered include online virtual film festivals and virtual theatrical releases, physical event ticketing, special event live streaming, and more.
The Chat Support Team provides front-line customer service for users of the Eventive platform including film festivals, cinemas, distributors, and more. We’re looking for a positive, energetic, and proactive team member to assist in communicating & coordinating with Eventive organizers and their audiences. Our Support Agents are the first point of contact for many Eventive users and must be eager to embody the “Eventive Voice” (attentive, friendly, encouraging) through helpful, thorough answers.
Eventive chat support agents report directly to our chat support manager, and communicate with customers (both Organizer and Audience) through live chat to answer questions, solve problems, and troubleshoot. This team makes up our front line of customer service, and it’s critical that chat support agents be comfortable communicating directly with customers.
This is a remote position and responsibilities can be performed from anywhere in the world, although applicants must be fluent in the English language.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Front-line chat support for multiple organizations and audience members.
- Respond to multiple, simultaneous chat conversations using a mix of saved replies, help articles, and personal messaging in a kind, thoughtful and engaged manner, with a sense of humor.
- Connect with a broad range of festival organizers, cinemas, distributors, audience members, and filmmakers all over the world with a varied grasp of English, some in stressful situations, and maintain grace under pressure.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Eventive platform.
- Ongoing collaboration with the full Organizer Success Team to maintain clear and consistent messaging, protocols, and policy in our Help Center.
- Meticulous use of CRM
- Established professionalism in high stress situations.
- Creative problem solving and able to pivot tasks when needed.
- Strong interest in helping organizers navigate and learn the Eventive platform
- A team player capable of juggling multiple customer service inquiries at once
- High-speed internet connection
- Night & weekend availability required
- Experience in a support agent or customer service role
- Familiarity with streaming devices such as Apple TV, Roku, and Fire TV
- 1+ years of experience using the Eventive platform
- Loves independent film
- Experience with customer service in a work from home environment
- Working knowledge of the film industry, specifically film distribution & exhibition
- Understanding of video encoding processes
- Experience with Zoom and other live streaming software
- Basic knowledge of html and web design tools such as wordpress or squarespace
- Experience with API integrations, Zapier, and/or Google Analytics
How To Apply
Submit resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name of the position to which you are applying in the subject line of the email.