Eventive is a software-based virtual cinema platform & ticketing system that serves film festivals, theaters, distributors, universities, and other event organizers. Services offered include online virtual film festivals and virtual theatrical releases, physical event ticketing, special event live streaming, and more.
Sales Representatives are the primary, on-the-ground, evangelizers for the Eventive platform. Outside sales representatives are responsible for contacting prospects and building relationships with individuals and companies in the community in order to sell Eventive’s products and services and to reach internal sales goals. Furthermore, they are responsible for working internally to develop and execute a focused plan for reaching select customer categories, and for negotiating and activating those customer accounts.
Sales Representatives report to the VP of Sales and work closely with all departments to meet company goals & objectives while contributing to the development and implementation of sales strategies. We’re looking for positive, energetic, and proactive team members to develop new markets in the United States and beyond.
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
This is a remote position and applicants must be fluent in the English language. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Explore and expand Eventive's market share
- Develop a deep knowledge of the assigned sales categories and customer
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Eventive platform, its assets, and fee structures
- Create awareness and demand for the company products and services
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing customers, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales -Build and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Schedule and take sales meetings and complete product demonstrations for prospective customers
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Call on prospective customers, provide technical and administrative product information, and quote appropriate customer prices
- Effectively communicate benefits and opportunities available to meet needs and interests
- Take sales meetings for key inbound customer calls as needed
- Develop and execute a detailed sales plan to achieve the sales goals
- Meticulous lead tracking and customer data entry
- Prepare and customize sales materials for various sales calls as needed
- Maintain all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations
- Negotiate details of contracts and payments
- Maintaining communications with internal personnel to ensure efforts are in line with objectives
- Provide important feedback for sales materials, customer concerns, product notes, etc. to the executive team
- Ongoing collaboration with the entire sales team as well as key colleagues such as analysis and product teams
- Make recommendations on marketing needs - sponsorships, key customers, etc.
- Other sales-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Working knowledge of the film industry, specifically film distribution & exhibition
- Willingness to study and deeply learn the Eventive platform
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, including well-developed presentation skills
- An outgoing personality, capable of interacting with new people on a daily basis
- Experience in the field of sales
- Knowledge of various relationship-building & sales techniques
- Demonstrated capacity to think “outside the box”, communicate and motivate customers on the company’s products, programs and new ideas
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Established professionalism and experience building and maintaining client relationships
- Someone who is target driven and highly motivated
- Flexible, creative, and able to work in a non-structured, developing work environment
- Ability to conduct remote video sales calls in a professional manner from your home
- A team player capable of juggling multiple projects at once
- Being able to compromise and work flexible shifts
- Basic WFH capabilities and knowledge about the basic computer programs (MS Office, etc.)
- High-speed internet connection
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, and CRM software
- Experience with virtual sales or sales pitches conducted in a WFH environment
- Experience with the Eventive platform, Intercom, and Hubspot
- Multilingual applicants preferred
How To Apply
Submit resume & cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the name of the position to which you are applying in the subject line of the email.